Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Greyson!

I'll try to make this one a bit shorter, but I just wanted to say that today is Greyson's 3rd birthday! We had his Blue's Clues birthday party on Saturday evening at the base park. The weather just could not have been any better either. It was marvelous! The kids wore themselves out playing on the playground, and the adults got to visit. We did this last year and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, but this year we took an easier route and just brought pizza. And I think if we do it again, we like the pizza idea. :) We started around 5:30 and I couldn't believe when I next looked at my watch and it was 7:45! After the party, I got to hold my friend Kelly's 2-month old baby Annaliese. That was definitely a highlight for me! Since my baby has suddenly transformed into a little boy the last few months and left babyhood behind, I have noticed that I really get excited about the opportunity to hold someone else's tiny baby. And I'm happy to say, that thrill no longer comes along with the desire to have another of my own. I'm finally content, what do you know!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ashlee Brewer said...

Happy Birthday Greyson!!

You are right Jen, he is turning into a little man. I saw pictures of Makaley's birthday and she looks so grown up as well. I can't believe how fast time flies!

Ash