Tuesday, May 27, 2008

San Antonio, here we come!

This next Sunday we are leaving to go to San Antonio for a week assuming I find paper route substitutes in the meantime!  Greg has a business trip there so he will be in class all day Monday Friday, but the kids and I are going along for the ride.  Im sure we will have no trouble finding things to do to entertain ourselves during the days.  If nothing else, sitting around in the hotel room sounds nice.  No housework looming over me.  I could read and do puzzle books ahhh, Im relaxing already!  J  Oh, and there will probably be a swimming pool.  That will make the girls very, very happy The hotels they book for these business trips are usually pretty fancy ones.  Not the Super 8 where we normally stay!  Weve gone to San Antonio at least once before, and I think it was the Holiday Inn Express, which was really nice.  When we went to St. Louis several years ago, we stayed in a place that was just unbelievable.  It had an indoor stream with a waterfall, running right through the lobby.  And there was a red carpeted staircase that wound down through the middle of it.  Oh, and glass elevators.  It was first class!

I am thinking I may take the kids to the San Antonio zoo one day by myself.  I can put Greyson in the stroller or on his monkey leash, and itll be fun.  On Saturday before we head home on Sunday, we are planning to go to SeaWorld.  Hopefully one day will be enough to spend there.  I just need to get online and plan out our day to make sure we know where to be when.

One of the main things I am looking forward to is getting to eat out every day.  That probably sounds silly, but eating out is something I really enjoy, even if its just Taco Bell.  Or actually, especially if it is Taco Bell.  And its not because Im getting out of cooking.  My husband is the real cook in our house, anyway.  And he likes doing it.  Go figure!  Didnt I get lucky?  J

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Lucky You! Wish I could meet up with you in San Antonio! That sounds like lots of fun! Have a great time!