Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Checking in ...

Hello, hello! Thought I'd check in. Life is speeding on by and soccer hasn't even started yet! We've been staying home more than before, but it doesn't feel any less busy around here. Five kids in the house gets a little loud at times. Well, okay, it stays loud most of the time. But it's usually happy noise of children at play.

Greg went on a week long business trip to Massachusetts recently, and during that time, my grandparents came and stayed with me. It was really nice to have their company (not to mention their help), and I hated to see them leave on Friday. Sammy and Pejo got to visit with their mom and nannie this past weekend in Oklahoma City. They hadn't seen Hannah for right at a month, so that was a happy reunion.

This weekend is the Garfield County fair. We are looking forward to going to the carnival on Friday night. It's always fun for the kids, albeit expensive for the parents. :) We usually go with friends so we all have someone to enjoy it with.

We are still appreciating the extra space we have in the new house, but I still can't say I've done much unpacking. I need the moving in fairy to pay me a visit. I suppose that's what I should be doing right now, huh? Perhaps it's a time management problem on my part?

Well, sorry to be brief, but I gotta get. My poor parents haven't heard from me in ages so I think I'll give them a call.

Till next time ...

No comments: